The Hewlett-Packard Company also known as Hewlett-Packard or HP is an American multinational information technology company.
- The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
- The company was founded on January 1, 1939, by William R. Hewlett and David Packard, two recent electrical-engineering graduates of Stanford University.
- In the year 2015, the company was into two companies: HP Inc. and Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- HP has established its reputation as a maker of sophisticated instrumentation.
- HP is placed at 271 positions in Forbes’ Global 2000 list, 101 in America’s Top Public Companies list, 42 in World’s Most Valuable Brands list, 275 in Canada’s Best Employers list, 96 in 2015 Global 2000 list, 17 in Tech Rank list.
- Also, HP is placed at 61 on the Fortune 500 list.
HP Campus Eligibility For Placements
- Candidates with full-time courses will be considered only.
- Participating candidates must have degrees in B.E / B.Tech in any discipline.
- M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information technology along with candidates who are MCA graduates can apply too.
- A candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills, along with a good command of technical subjects.
HP Off-Campus Eligibility For Placements
- Candidates must have degrees like BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- The score must be 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any backlogs
- Candidates who are going to graduate in 2019/2020/2021 can also apply.
HP Recruitment Process
HP conducts the following rounds to select freshers as software developers in their organization A candidate.
- Written Round
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
- Technical Round 3
- HR Round
HP Campus Selection
HP selects its candidates by following a predetermined procedure of selection. Every year it selects its candidates by following 3 rounds –
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
HP Off Campus Selection
Generally, Hewlett Packard selects the candidates by conducting the following rounds –
- Aptitude Written Test
- Technical Round and
- HR Round
HP Exam Pattern
Go through the table given below to understand the exam pattern for the written test of HP recruitment 2021. There will be no negative marking in the written exam.
No Of Qs
HP Placement Syllabus
- Basic grammar
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence completion
- Reading comprehension passages.
- Profit & Loss
- HCF & LCM
- Time & Work
- Speed & Distance
- Permutation & Combination
- Data sufficiency
- Pattern recognition
- Blood-related questions
- Statements & Argumentation
- This section involves questions from Computer concepts and C language.
- These questions are quite tough and it requires well preparation.
HP Off-Campus Application Process
Step 1: Visit the official website of Hewlett Packard
Step 2: Go to the careers tab
Step 3: Click on the career tab link
Step 4: Go to the search tab
Step 5: You will find the latest HP Job Openings HP Off-Campus
Step 6: Choose any one of the suitable job openings.
Step 7: Fill up all your details.
Step 8: Post that, upload all the necessary documents
Step 9: Click on the submit button
Step 10: Take a printout and keep it for future reference.
Key Skills Required
- You must have experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- An understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.