The East India Company foreshadowed the modern world in all sorts of striking ways. It was one of the first companies to offer limited liability to its shareholders. It laid the foundations of the British empire.
Learn more about East India Company to cover all related questions.
All Lessons 0/6
- A brief history of the british east india company 30 minLecture1.1
- Founding of the Company 30 minLecture1.2
- Establishment of Foothold in India 30 minLecture1.3
- Towards Complete Monopoly 30 minLecture1.4
- Regulation of the Company’s Affairs 30 minLecture1.5
- Legacy of the East India Company 30 minLecture1.6