UKSSSC Stenographer PA Stenography Test Admit Card Out. The exam shall be conducted on 25th and 27th October 2021. The UKSSSC or Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission had released 158 vacancies for the post of Stenographer & Personal assistant.
- Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria, the candidates who don’t satisfy the
UKSSSC Stenographer PA eligibility criteriaare rejected by the officials at any stage of the selection.
- The minimum qualification required for Stenographer/PA post is 12th class passing certificate from the university/college which is recognized by the government, the minimum age required for applying the examination is 18 and the maximum age is 42 as of 1st July 2019.
- The candidates undergo written examination and Typing test for
- The written examination will be for 100 marks for the candidates.
- Get all the information about UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant Recruitment here.
UKSSSC Stenographer PA Exam Updates
18th Oct 2021: UKSSSC Stenographer PA StenographyTest Admit Card Out
The UKSSSC has released the Stenographer PA admit card for the stenography test. The test is scheduled to take place on 25th and 27th October 2021.
Download UKSSSC Stenographer PA Stenography Test Admit Card
|Exam conducting Board||UKSSSC-Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission.|
|Starting Date of Application||31/07/2020|
|Last date of applying online||14/09/2020|
|Last date for fee payment||16/09/2020|
UKSSSC Stenographer Personal Assistant Recruitment Notification PDF
UKSSSC Stenographer PA Vacancies
In the below table we have listed the vacancies available for the UKSSSC Stenographer or Personal Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2020.
|Post Name||Total Number of vacancies|
UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check out the UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant elgibility details before applying for the exam below.
|Educational Qualification||Minimum Passing certificate of 12th standard from any board recognised by the government|
|Number of attempts||–|
Age Requirement For UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assitant :
Age is the major criterion where the higher authorities are going to look. The candidate who has applied for the UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant Examination should have a minimum age of 18 and a maximum of 42.
|Minimum age required||18|
Age relaxations will be for the reserved category candidates as per rules!
- The candidate needs to show the SSC marks sheet or any other Educational certificate as proof of age.
- If there is no Educational Certificate the candidate needs to show the Birth Certificate or Category Certificate as proof of age
- If the candidate fails to show the proof, he/she will be rejected by the authorities.
Educational Qualification required for UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant PA:
Nationality Criteria for UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant 2020:
The nationality is the first aspect seen by the higher authorities and will proceed with the candidate for the further rounds.
The candidate must be
- An Indian citizen or
- A Subject from Nepal or
- A Subject From Bhutan or
- A Tibetan who came over India before 1st January 1962 who was intended to settle in India permanently.
- The candidates who are migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Burma with the intention of settling in India permanently.
For the candidates, i, ii, iii, iv; an eligibility certificate should be issued from the government.
Experience For UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant Exam
The UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant examination doest require any prior experience, all the candidates who satisfy the education, age, nationality criteria can apply for the examination
How many attempts are allowed for the UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant exam?
- There is no limit to the number of attempts to attend the UKSSSC Stenographer and PA 2020 examination, the candidates who satisfy all the criteria can attempt the examination.
- Approximately the candidate can apply 24 times in his lifetime.
UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant Apply Online
Here is the simple process to apply for the UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant exam online.
Step 1:Go to the link https://uksssconline.in/Public/Index.aspx
Step 2: Click on the New User? Register Now
Step 3:Candidate should note the Email ID And the password received to your mail and phone number.
Step 4:Now once again login through the link and fill all the personal details and upload the necessary documents required to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Step 5: After filling all the necessary details.
Step 6: Fill the required fields and upload the photo and Signature which should range between 50-100kbps
Step 7: After the successful registration candidate will receive an auto-generated email.
UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant Fee
The fee details for the application for the UKSSSC stenographer and personal Assistant are given below.
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
Important Thing should be remembered while downloading the UPSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant Admit Card
Here are the Important things the candidates need to follow to avoid the confusion and delay for downloading the UPSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant 2020 Admit Card.
- Make sure that your Internet connection is stable
- Do not open Multiple Tabs while opening the link as it might take a long time to download the admit card.
- Keep assured with a registered ID and Date of birth are accurate and handy.
- Download the admit card and take a hard copy of the admit card and it is better to take multiple hard copies so you can be on the safe side.
- Please do not share your Registration ID and Date of birth with anyone.
UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant Selection Process
The candidates who applied to UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant need to undergo with 2 stages of the
Pattern For Written Examination:
- The Examination will be written Objective Type
- The exam will be conducted for 100 Marks and 100 questions will be asked
- The time Duration for the examination is 2 Hours
- The number of marks scored for every correct answer is 1 marks
- The number of marks deducted for every wrong answer is 1/4th
The candidates who have qualified in the written examination will be called for the typing test Candidate should possess a typing speed of 80WPM in Hindi stenography & 4000 key depressions in Hindi Typing on computer.
Exam syllabus for Written examination:
General Knowledge and general Study:
|History, Geography of India and Uttarakhand||Famous Temples, places|
|Knowledge on Important dates and events||Famous People|
|Modern History Of India||Current affairs and Politics in India|
|Indian Culture||Other Related Topics|
|Fill in the Blanks||Plural Form|
|Translation Of sentences||Comprehensions|
The merit list will be generated by the Officials depending on the score in written examination and Typing test. The names of the candidates who are recruited will be in the merit list released by UKSSSC.
Relaxation for Typing Test
Candidates who are looking for exceptions from the typing test. The Handicapped candidates who are otherwise qualified to hold the clerical post and who are certified as being unable to type by the Medical Board attached to the Special Employment Exchanges for the handicapped may be excepted from passing the test. The candidate who wants to make exceptions from the typing test needs to upload the scanned copy of Medical certificates near the place provided in the Application form.
* Note: The Term Physically Handicapped does not cover to refers to the candidate who was visually handicapped or the candidates with hearing disability but only covers those who were physically handicapped permanently prevents them from typing.
How To Check UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant Cutoff:
Step 1: Go to the official website https://uksssconline.in/Public/Index.aspx
Step 2: Candidates search for the advertisement of the merit list which is present.
Step 3: In the merit list candidate can find the cutoff.
Factors Affecting the Cut-off Marks
The cut-off mark will never be consistent every year, it changes year to year by various factors, The cut-off marks varies for different categories, here are the factors that are affecting the cut-off.
- Number Of Vacancies- The number of vacancies plays a major role in deciding the cut of every year.
- Aspirants Appearing to the examination– The number of aspirants appearing to the examination also decides the Cutoff. As the more number of aspirants apply to the examination there is huge competition.
- Difficulty Level of the examination– The difficulty level also plays a major role, more the difficulty of the examination less the cut of the mark.
- Category of the candidate-The cut off of the candidate varies from different categories. So every candidate should be aware of the cutoff of their category.
How to Calculate the UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant marks?
Candidates must be able to calculate the marks and calculating the marks is different for two different stages of the examination.
The calculation of marks in the first stage is as follows:
- The number of questions asked is 100
- Number of marks allotted for every correct answer:1 Mark
- Number of marks deducted for every wrong answer:0.25 Marks
- No deducting marks for unanswered questions.
UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant Answer Key
Candidates who want to check the answer key of the UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant examination follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Click on the official website https://sssc.uk.gov.in/
Step 2: Find the notification “UKSSSC stenographer and personal assistant 2020 Answer Key”
Step 3:Click the answer key link.
Step 4: Download the answer key PDF to calculate the marks.
How To Check Result of UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant
Step 1: Click on the following link https://www.uksssc.in/results/
Step 2: Find the Advertisement “UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant Result 2020”
Step 3: Fill the Required details like Candidate ID and password and log in
Step 4: You can find the Result on your screen.
Step 5: Recheck the information and download the result.
Details to checked on the Result
Here are the details to be checked in the result for the cross-examination of the candidate’s information:
- Candidates Name
- Candidates Hall Ticket number
- Category of the candidate
- Total Marks obtained.
UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant Salary
The salary of the stenographer/Personal Assistant is different for different level of post.
|Level of the post||PayScale|
UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant Perks and Allowances:
Below are the various perks and benefits for the candidates recruited for the Stenographer and Personal Assistant Post.
|House Rental Allowance||Refreshment allowance|
|Travel Allowance||Mobile Phone, Newspaper allowance|
|Cash Handling Allowance||Language Award|
|Leave Travel Concession||Children Education Allowance|
|Subsistence Allowance||Higher qualification incentives|
|Fixed Medical Allowance||Internet Allowance|
Official Contact Information:
Below is the contact information of the official contact number and email address, feel free to contact if there is any problem regarding your admit card or to know more information about the examination.
- Contact No: 0135-2669658
- Email ID : email@example.com
We hope you found this article informative and helpful and please do not hesitate to contact us for any doubts or queries. You can also download our PrepForSure App which is free and start preparing UKSSSC Stenographer and Personal Assistant examination and any competitive examination by taking the mock tests before the examination and get an extra edge of confidence, Don’t miss our new offers which are applicable only for a short time, We are glad to help you out and hope we help you in future too. If there are any doubts regarding the examination feel free to contact us we are here to clear your doubts.