Wipro has released a notification for the post of Project Engineer. The last date to apply for the Off-Campus Placement Drive is 31st January 2022. Candidates can find the application link in the article. Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational organization that specializes in IT, consulting, and business process outsourcing.
- According to the Fortune India 500, it is the 29th largest Indian firm in terms of total sales.
- With over 195,000 people, it is also India's ninth-largest employer.
- Wipro Limited is a market-leading provider of IT, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.
- Wipro employs the power of analytics, robots, cloud, and other emerging technologies to assist clients across six continents in adapting to the current digital trend and achieving success.
- "To win our clients' trust and maximize our profits," says the company's tagline.
Check WIPRO Off-Campus New Notification
Wipro Off Campus Placement Overview
IT Software consultancy
Wipro Off Campus 2021 – Important Documents
Candidates need to carry some important below-listed documents with them to get started with their recruitment process. To read more about the Wipro Off Campus recruitment process:
- Resume (Updated)
- Educational Certificates
- Identity Proofs (adhaar card, driving licence, passport, voter ID, etc. )
- Wipro Limited, formerly known as Western India Products Limited, is an Indian information technology business founded by Mohamed Hashem Premji in 1945 as 'Western India Vegetable Products Limited,' afterward abbreviated to Wipro.
- It was earlier established in Amalner, Maharashtra, as a refined edible oil company.
- At the age of 21, Mohamed Premji's son Azim Premji took over the company after his father died in 1966
- Wipro made its debut in the field of information technology in 1980.
Products & Services
- Analytics: Wipro has successfully blended numerous technology tools such as SPSS and SAS with mathematical and statistical methodologies to deliver beneficial insights into all aspects of the business. It aids in the prediction and analysis of client behavior.
- Application Services: Wipro is also revolutionizing the business application domain. Customers can now get cutting-edge digital solutions from Wipro for a better experience. To ensure the change, standardized and strong processes are impacting how operations are integrated.
- Consulting Services: Wipro’s consulting services stand out as a major differentiator. It has resulted in improved performance, higher productivity, and cost savings. They provide services for the world’s leading organizations and institutions.
- Infrastructure Management: Wipro is a top provider of infrastructure services. It responds to client demands and requirements to give efficient solutions.
- Internet of Things: Wipro pledges to build the best management models, robust delivery methods, and optimum solutions to business problems by combining the best of technology, IP solutions, and robust processes.
- Eco energy solutions: Wipro provides sustainable energy solutions as well as energy-efficient solution models. Wipro has developed analytical models to help reduce energy waste.
Awards & Recognition
- For the year 2017, Wipro won the Quest Forum Global Sustainability Awards in the software category.
- Wipro was named the 2017 Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) Award winner.
- Cisco awarded Wipro the "Best Internet of Things Solution Partner Award."
- The “Best Innovation Practices for Science and Technology Service Industry in China” award went to Wipro's Next Generation Customer Experience (NGCE) platform.
- Wipro was chosen as a component in the FTSE4Good Index Series in 2017.
- Wipro was named to the Vigeo Eiris Emerging Market Sustainability Index for the year 2017. (the 70 most advanced companies in the Emerging Market Region).
Wipro Selection Process
These rounds are as follows:
- Business Discussion
- Offer Letters
Eligibility For Campus Placements
Candidates who want to participate in the Wipro Off Campus 2021 Drive, must check out the eligibility criteria listed below. As per the latest notification, candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be called for recruitment.
- Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- B.E / B.Tech
- ME/M.Tech(5 Year Integrated Course)
- All Branches Except Textile Engineering, Fashion Technology, Agriculture and Food Technology.
- Engineering candidates who have passed out in the year 2022, 2020, 2021, are eligible to apply.
Other Important Criteria
- A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation and Post Graduation ( if applicable).
- The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by the Central/State government of India.
- A candidate must have completed all the exit formalities in the previous organization before joining Wipro.
Eligibility For Off-Campus Placements
- Candidates with good academic records are applicable.
- And aspirants should have good communication skills.
- The age limit is 25 years.
- Furthermore, the candidates should be comfortable working in both day shift or night shift.
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022.
- 10th Standard/12th Standard: 60% or above
Note: These criteria may vary from time to time and for different places.
WIPRO Off-Campus Application Process
Direct Link to Apply for Wipro Off-Campus
Step 1: Visit the official website of Wipro.
Step 2: Fill in the details required to apply in the recruitment section on the homepage.
Step 3: After filling in the details click on submit.
Step 4: Save the registration id and password for further use.
No. of Questions
Written Communication Test
Online Programming Test
60 mins for PE role.
Syllabus for Wipro Placement
- Verbal Classification
- Logical Games
- Logical Problems
- Missing Letters
- Matching Definitions
Clock Puzzles Calendars
- Non-Verb reasoning Series
- The Embedded Figure
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Completion of Incomplete Pattern
Analytical Reasoning Verbal Reasoning Data Sufficiency
In addition to this, the Aptitude consists of questions on various topics such as
Time and Work Speed, Time and Distance
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
Simple and Compound Interest
- Problems on Trains
- Boats and Streams
Partnership Ratio and Proportion Averages Pipes and Cistern
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
Mixtures and Allegations Percentages
- Problems on Numbers
Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and
Ages Simplification and Approximation
- Indices and Surds
Mensuration Permutations and Combinations
Identify the Errorsand Spotting Errors
- Identify the Sentences
- Plural Forms
- Odd Words
- Sentence Pattern
- Tag Questions
Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sentence Completion
Active and Passive Voice Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
Idioms and Phrases Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
Fill in the blanks
- Operating System
- Computer Networks
- Cloud Computing
- Data Structure
- Networks etc.
WIPRO Subject Wise Questions Asked 2021
Directions (Q 1 -5): Choose the Synonyms of the following words
Q. In each of the following questions, two rows of numbers are given. The resultant number in each row is to be worked out separately based on the following rules and the questions below the rows of numbers are to be answered. The operations of numbers progress from the left to the right.
(i) If an odd number is followed by a two-digit even number, then they are to be added.
(ii) If an odd number is followed by a two-digit odd number, then the second is to be subtracted from the first number.
(iii) If an even number is followed by a number which is a perfect square of a number then the second number is to be divided by the first number.
(iv) If an even number is followed by a two-digit even number then the first number is to be multiplied by the second number.
Q.1 I. 15 11 20 400
II. 8 12 10
If the resultant of the second set of numbers is divided by the resultant of the first set of numbers, what will be the outcome?
- None of the Above
Q.2 What is the sum of the two resultant numbers of the set of numbers given above?
- None of the Above
Q.3 What is the difference between the results of the first set of numbers and the second set of numbers?
- None of the Above
Q.4 If the resultant of the first set of numbers is multiplied by the resultant of the second set of numbers, what will be the outcome?
- None of the Above
Q.5 If the resultant of the second set of numbers is subtracted from the resultant of the first set of numbers what will be the outcome?
- None of the Above
Q.1 Priya takes 8 hours to draw 60 pages on a computer while Parul takes 6 hours to draw 45 pages on a computer. If both are working together in how much time will they draw a lot of 120 pages?
- 8 hrs
- 7 hrs
- 9 hrs
- 11 hrs
Q.2 A can finish work in 15 days and B can finish the work in 25 days. Both of them start working together but B leaves the work 3 days prior to the completion. After how many days B quit the work.
Q.3 A contractor undertook a job and employed 40 men to do a piece of work in 80 days. But after 60 days he found that only 3/5 of the work is completed. To complete the work in time, how many more men he should employ.
Q.4 P, Q, and R can complete a piece of work in 9, 18, and 27 days respectively. After 1/3 work is completed P left the work and the remaining work is completed by Q and R together. Find the days required to complete the remaining work.
Q.5 A is 25% more efficient than B. C does half the work done by A & B together. If C alone does the work n 30 days, then A alone can do the work in
- 32 days
- 27 days
- 22 days
- 25(1/2) days
- None of these
If you are preparing for the exam then you can download
- WIPRO has been established by people who have pushed themselves beyond their personal goals and crossed boundaries at every turn.
- Wipro is an organization of opportunities beyond limits because every employee is given the flexibility to study, progress, and define their own professional path.
- Beyond the confines of geography, age, gender, ability, and habit. We cordially invite you to participate in this event.